Rodents (rats & mice) are a serious issue that affect many Australian homes. Our homes are very attractive to them, as they provide them with everything they need: food, water and shelter.
Rodents do not only spread diseases and contaminate food, they also cause damage to your home. Rodents have to continually gnaw on their teeth to keep them from growing too long. They will gnaw on anything, so when you hear noises in your roof, walls or under your home they are not only nesting, but they may be gnawing on your water pipes, plaster, ducting for you heater and air-conditioning, and electrical cables and conduits. Every year homes are water damaged and fires are caused by rodent infestations.
What to Do if You Have Rodents
If you suspect a rodent infestation in your home, contact Liberty Pest Control Services to inspect and treat the pest problem. At Libert Pest Control Services, we will provide recommendations to help keep you home rodent free.
Liberty Pest Control Treatment
At Liberty we will treat your home using our exclusive multi-dose bait in a powder form.
We will treat the rodent entry points and harbourage areas throughout your
- roof void and eave line
- external wall cavities
- subfloor area (unless your home is on a concrete slab)
- internal harbourage areas
The reason we use this multi-dose treatment method, and not the traditional single feed baiting system is to ensure we keep your family and pets safe. With single feed baiting, there is a greater risk of secondary poisoning. This can occur when your pets consume dead rodents affected by the single feed bait or if the rodents chew part of the bait off to take it back to the nest to feed the young, they may be startled by your pet or a bird and drop the bait in an area accessible to your children and pets. Rest assured when we are treating your home we always provide safe, family and pet friendly control methods.
Liberty’s Multi-Dose Rodent Treatment Comes with a 6 Month Free Service Period/Warranty.
- Quick Same Day / Next Day Service
- We Provide Safe, Family Friendly Control Methods
- Knowledgeable & Certified Technicians
- Comprehensive Treatments to Control the Rodent Infestation!
Rodent Prevention Tips
There are many ways homeowners can proactively prevent and get rid of rodent infestations in their homes:
- Install door seals on the bottom on exterior doors.
- Install screens to vents and chimneys.
- Seal cracks and holes on the outside of the home, including areas where utilities and pipes enter.
- Store food in airtight containers and dispose of garbage regularly